You have no items in your shopping cart.
Why Select King’s Framing & Art Gallery? Behind Every Great Value is Exceptional Service!
Our commitment is providing the best service possible to our customers, it’s an essential part of our philosophy. Empowering Artists for more than 10 years! At King’s Framing & Art Gallery, we want our customers to know that we are here for them in every way possible and appreciate their patronage, support and relationship. We want everyone to enjoy their art journey with our professional and innovative art supplies, stimulating their creativity! We work hard to provide the lowest prices possible, fast shipping, great promotions and exceptional service every day!
Best Service and Knowledgeable Staff
Our exceptional customer service department and staff are trained and ready to assist you with all of your needs. Backed by over 10 years experience in the art materials business, our customer service staff and department will be here with you every step of the way from start to finish and we guarantee your satisfaction!
- We have real people answering the phone, and process most orders within 24 hours (with no additional rush charges).
- Our product information professional, is a multi-media artist herself and is a "certified art material specialist" who answer consumer questions on the phone or by email.
- Our retail store personnel spend thousands of hours every year learning about our products, so they can assist customers in making informed decisions.
- Our sales staff and product information specialists are trained to hunt down answers to your tough questions regarding materials, techniques, and safety. King’s Framing & Art Gallery videos are also available on https://kingsframingandartgallery.com website.
We pride ourselves in making very few mistakes, but if we cause them, we do everything in our power to make things right. We have a customer-friendly return policy (manufacturers defect will automatically be replaced with no restocking fees. If we no longer carry that product we will issue a refund check.
- What Makes King’s Framing & Art Gallery Different!
- We are a Family owned and operated since 2008
- Specializing in art supplies and custom framing
- Over 30 years of combined industry experience
- Professional in-house craftsman and custom canvas and framing department
- Warehouse efficiency, order inspection & fast shipping
- Committed to artists and art (our office walls are filled with art!)
- Serving customers all over the world
- "Your Satisfaction is Our Goal!"
We know that being creative often requires materials that are difficult to find. That's why King’s Framing & Art Gallery stocks more than 15,000 products and offers specialty items. We never cancel a backorder unless you ask us to, and when we receive your backordered item, we ship it out to you immediately at no additional cost to you! As long as your backorder items meets our free shipping standard. Otherwise, we will notify you of the shipping charge when the items are available.
King’s Custom Framing Department
Our Framing and Art Gallery can attend to all your framing needs. We offer specialized proficient custom framing, whether it’s an original, print or limited print, photograph or digital image, paper tole, needle point, degrees or diplomas. We also provide photo laminate mounting and specialty custom framing.
Even Custom Items Ship in 2-3 Bus. Days Shipping Information International Shipping to 55 Countries
For standard orders over in 30 days. disse lobortis vestibulum eros sit amet rper donec mollis.
Lowest Price For standard orders over in 30 days. disse lobortis vestibulum eros sit amet rper donec mollis.
My survival stash of Derwent Artbars just arrived in perfect condition, and sooner than expected.
- Stephen Fieser
I wanted to let you know that I just received my online order of my favourite St. Armand Paper plus markers. I am so impressed with your service – thank you so much. I am a member of our local art centre here in Kimberley BC and we have very few choices of where to purchase our supplies. We usually leave our buying list to when we make our four hour journey into Calgary. You have made our lives so much simpler. I will passing on your website to my artist group of friends.
Thank you again.
I will be back.
- Marg Scott
Thanks very much Bob, the parcel arrived last Monday and the paintings are already hanging on the wall. I appreciate your excellent service.
I received your order promptly. I'm very impressed on how well packaged it was, as well as the choice of art supplies you have. I've now added you on my list of go-to suppliers...
- Carole Villeneuve
I do not do large orders often but have ordered with you once before. Your paint prices are so much better than Toronto art stores. If there are any product samples that you want to get rid of, I would be happy to receive them as I experiment with a lot of different supplies. Please save on packaging and send everything at one time. I stopped ordering from Amazon, because their overuse of packaging is out of control, and I prefer to support Cdn businesses as much as I can. Thank you for your great service, I had a great experience with my last order.
- Jennifer Dany Aube
I just wanted to drop you a note to thank you for sending, at no charge, the taper point shaper, I really appreciate it. Aside from this, I meant to drop you a note after I received my previous order which was also my first. Thanks for taking such great care in packaging the items purchased, such professionalism is rare to find, thank you!
I hope I’ll be able to broaden the array of items I will order from your store, I wish you’d carry PastelMat paper J