Prismacolor NuPastel Hard Pastels are stronger than traditional soft pastels create less breakage and easier clean up. NuPastels have a rich and creamy texture that blends and shades easily.
NuPastels are tougher than traditional soft pastels, but maintain the same rich, creamy pigments needed for superior blending and shading. Artists of all expertise levels can benefit from these pastels, especially those interested in illustration or tightly rendered drawings.
- Stronger than standard pastels for less breakage, dust and easier cleanup
- Can be used wet or dry for varying effects
- Composed of rich, creamy pigment that's the artist’s choice for blending and shading
- Brilliant pigments deliver beautiful, velvety color
- Includes 96 vivid pastels
- Rich, creamy texture for easy blending and shading
- Nupastels are stronger than ordinary soft pastels which means less breakage and easier clean-up
- A leading choice for advertising layouts
- Each stick measures 3-5/8" long x 1/4" square.
- Box Dimensions 9 x 5 x 1 inches (22.9 x 12.7 x 2.5 cm)
96 Prismacolor NuPastel Hard Pastels Contains: Ivory, Lt. Naples Yellow, Buff, Lemon Yellow, Corn Yellow, Deep Cadmium Yellow, Light Ochre, Colonial Yellow, Deep Chrome Yellow, Deep Orange, Burnt Orange, Pale Vermilion, Salmon Pink, Scarlet, Crimson Red, Carmine Madder, Carnival Red, Flamingo, Orchid Pink, Rose Pink, Madder Pink, Shell Pink, Peach, Sandalwood, Orchid, Maroon, Old Lilac, Red Violet, Hyacinth Violet, Old Rose, Tuscan Red, Carmine, Persian Rose, Violet, Plum, Cordovan, Garnet, Burgundy, Nut Brown, Burnt Sienna, Cocoa Brown, Raw Sienna, Titian Brown, Rust, Dark Rose, Coral, Sanguine, Indian Red, Van Dyke Brown, Burnt Umber, Sepia, Beech Green, Citrine Green, Palm Green, Bottle Green, Dark Green, Erin Green, Lt. Sap Green, Endive Green, Sap Green, Veronese Green, Neptune Green, Fern Green, Viridian Green, Eden Green, Emerald Green, Lt. Turquoise Blue, Hooker’s Green, Pistachio Green, Smoke Green, Olive Green, Turquoise Blue, Ceylon Blue, Peacock Blue, Azure Blue, Light Blue, Ultramarine Blue, Deep Blue, Blue Haze, Harbor Blue, Tile Blue, Iron Blue, Indigo Blue, Spruce Blue, Blue Violet, Cold Very Lt. Grey, Cold Lt. Grey, Cold Med. Grey, Warm Very Light Grey, Warm Lt. Grey, Warm Med. Grey, Warm Deep Grey, Cold Deep Grey, Prussian Blue, White, and Black.