You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Tags (0)
- Reviews (0)
Derwent 72 Inktense Pencils, 4mm Core, Vibrant Colour with the Performance of Traditional Pen and Ink. The pencils are as versatile as watercolour pencils, with a firmer texture that allows them to perform with the brilliant intensity of traditional pen and ink.
- Round stained ink blue barrel with colour dip end and metallic blue trim.
- Extra wide 0.15" core and round 0.31" barrel.
- Range of 72 jewel-like colours
- Includes a non-soluble outliner
- Pencil Dimensions: 6.5 x 0.3 x 0.2 inches (16.4 x 0.8 x 0.4 cm)
- Overall Width; Side to Side: 0.32 inch. Overall Depth; Front to Back: 0.32 inch.
- Weight: .6 ounces (9g)
Create in Three Ways:
- On Silk — Wet the silk and use a dry pencil to draw directly on the surface or lift the colour from the pencil with a wet brush and apply directly onto the surface. Once dry, the piece can be washed and ironed.
- Rubber Stamping — Use the Inktense pencils to fill in gaps created by the stamp, or mixing Inktense and water to create a paint that can be applied to the stamp surface.
- Quilting — Dab a small amount of textile medium on your fabric and simply colour it with Inktense for a permanent design.
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
Free Shipping on orders $75 and over before tax in Canada. International Shipping available to 55 Countries
One Step Checkout. Fully Secured Encrypted Payment methods for Convenient, Seamless, Safe & Fast Shopping Experience! (Desktop & Responsive Devices)
If you find a lower price online, in-store, or in print within Canada only, before your purchase, we'll beat that price by 10% of the difference. In show of our gratitude for your support and appreciation for your patronage. US price may look lower, but the difference of the dollar, shipping, cost of exchange, duty and custom, and extra credit card fees you end up paying more.
My survival stash of Derwent Artbars just arrived in perfect condition, and sooner than expected.
- Stephen Fieser
I wanted to let you know that I just received my online order of my favourite St. Armand Paper plus markers. I am so impressed with your service – thank you so much. I am a member of our local art centre here in Kimberley BC and we have very few choices of where to purchase our supplies. We usually leave our buying list to when we make our four hour journey into Calgary. You have made our lives so much simpler. I will passing on your website to my artist group of friends.
Thank you again.
I will be back.
- Marg Scott
Thanks very much Bob, the parcel arrived last Monday and the paintings are already hanging on the wall. I appreciate your excellent service.
I received your order promptly. I'm very impressed on how well packaged it was, as well as the choice of art supplies you have. I've now added you on my list of go-to suppliers...
- Carole Villeneuve
I do not do large orders often but have ordered with you once before. Your paint prices are so much better than Toronto art stores. If there are any product samples that you want to get rid of, I would be happy to receive them as I experiment with a lot of different supplies. Please save on packaging and send everything at one time. I stopped ordering from Amazon, because their overuse of packaging is out of control, and I prefer to support Cdn businesses as much as I can. Thank you for your great service, I had a great experience with my last order.
- Jennifer Dany Aube
I just wanted to drop you a note to thank you for sending, at no charge, the taper point shaper, I really appreciate it. Aside from this, I meant to drop you a note after I received my previous order which was also my first. Thanks for taking such great care in packaging the items purchased, such professionalism is rare to find, thank you!
I hope I’ll be able to broaden the array of items I will order from your store, I wish you’d carry PastelMat paper J